Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble with the Indian Motorcycle Rider Group giving you a reply but they billed you 2 months ago.

Well, I might have some info to help. It appears there are several different companies hiding under the IMRG web site & they do not talk to each other.
You would think the web site's Customer Service # would be able to help but NO they could not even find any of my contact info.

CS sent me to another # and that group at least had my contact info but was not able to help either & tried to send me off to an Email connect. No way! I said, you billed my card 2 months ago via some strange Co named "Business Impact Gro" & not IMRG & no feedback except for a new letter saying my membership expired so find me a person to talk to. Then 5 min later I got this # 952-300-9470.

Guy at the other end of this # was helpful but said they send out membership every month, well mine was 2 months ago & then I got a notice my membership was expired. He apologized & gave his Email so I could send my membership notice that was very hard to read. Found the company handling the membership is BIG (Business Impact Group) 2411 Galpin Court, Suite 120 Chanhassen MN main #952.278.7800

Hope this helps other there trying to work the way through the poorly laid out Web site. Note there are web site changes coming per the guy at BIG. We can only wait to see.

Funny, in the mail today was my membership card

·
Registered
107 Posts
Your not the only one to have problems with IMRG, they don't send renewals and no one know anything or is welling to help. This area needs to improve.

·
Gold member
6,463 Posts
Change States, lol! Sorry you're having so much B S. Can I have your credit card number.....

·
Rider
1,048 Posts
I was double billed...it was actually my fault. I called Indian corporate customer service. A very nice lady gave me a phone number. 9523009407. A cool guy called me back within 24 hours and handled it. He said they mail the membership kits monthly and a new kit will be sent out for anyone who signed up for people who did a membership on or after July 13. They will be sent out in September.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
I finally received my inaugural IMRG welcoming clock kit. I'm trying to enroll but it says I need to pay for the Hendee membership. I thought the first year was complimentary. Can I register without having to pay for the first year?

·
Rider
1,048 Posts
You automatically get with with your purchase

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
I finally received my inaugural IMRG welcoming clock kit. I'm trying to enroll but it says I need to pay for the Hendee membership. I thought the first year was complimentary. Can I register without having to pay for the first year?
go to www.myindianmotorycycle.com and create a profile there and you can keep all sorts of records and links to all kinds of things including IMRG. You're already a member at the time of purchase.

·
Rider
1,048 Posts
I understand I automatically get it but I can't log on without purchasing a membership.
There's nothing on it anyway. You're not missing out on anything.

·
Registered
442 Posts
IMRG is definitely not well run. Got my IMRG mag a month late, just after riding to Maine, that months featured article.

Told me the membership i renewed two months ago, was expired, and recieved the membership card the very next day.

Hope it works better for roadside assistance.

Purchased a high quality product, Indian. Sad the support side is so HD

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Anyone use their roadside service?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Good luck with the website too. I'd like to think that a degree in computer science and use of the internet since its birth has somehow prepared me to log into a website. The combination of what's left of my brain cells, a password manager, and several "lost password" resets and I have never been able to access Indians Owners site since my original registration. F.O.A.D. to their web site. They make a GREAT motorcycle and just seem to suck at the rest???

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
I have figured out a way to avoid membership fees. I buy a new bike every year and get the free membership. However, they don't seem to understand it is the same guy. They are trying to get me to renew my Scout membership even though I have a current membership from purchasing a Springfield a few months back. They must have the worst database software. I hope they get it all figured out soon.

·
Bronze member
1,257 Posts

·
Rider
806 Posts
Good luck with the website too. I'd like to think that a degree in computer science and use of the internet since its birth has somehow prepared me to log into a website. The combination of what's left of my brain cells, a password manager, and several "lost password" resets and I have never been able to access Indians Owners site since my original registration. F.O.A.D. to their web site. They make a GREAT motorcycle and just seem to suck at the rest???
. . . agree . . . but are you surprised?

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
That site comes up as a domain for sale.
Interesting. I just logged onto it as I read this. It's tied in with Riderx so maybe it's only accessible if you've registered through that page??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts