Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish they had made the scout bigger ,just a bit it's the only bike on the market that ticks all the boxes for me .plain styling not to much chrome and it's not a wanker Harley.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I wish they had made the scout bigger ,just a bit it's the only bike on the market that ticks all the boxes for me .plain styling not to much chrome and it's not a wanker Harley.
I feel you, light, fast, stiff, cool and an Indian, just a tiny bit bigger would be perfect for the longer ones.....
My dad's Chief is awesome in the twisties even at 380kg, but lighter and more horses, means just more fun in the mountain switchbacks.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts

I wish the seat was a wee bit wider at the back for a little more comfort.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Relief!!!!! when you posted about having a bigger one I was worried.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Breed it with a Harley & the offspring will be bigger go faster only if it is RED

1 - 12 of 12 Posts