Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my dealer today, and still no word on mine. They've received 2 reds so far and had the other 2 reds mistakenly shipped to Little Rock. Huh imagine that with the logistics nightmare shipping Scouts.
Anyway I can't recall if anyone has received gloss Black, well besides Jay Leno. For the record I'm not Jay Leno.
One comforting fact is that my local dealer had 5 preorders, 4 reds and me sitting at #5 with my gloss Black.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Was at my Dealer yesterday They have received 5 Reds, 3 Gloss Blacks 2 Silver and 2 Smoke Black .. First Shipment was 2 Reds Only .. 2nd Shipment Was 3 Reds and 2 Gloss Black .. Last One ( so far ) 2 Silver, 2 Smoke Black and 1 Gloss Black .. While having no idea of how priority and shipping work at least at this Dealer the Reds came first .. This Pic was the 2nd Shipment with my Red in the Middle ..

·
Registered
101 Posts
did a test ride on the 2015 Indian Scout and loved it. The "Hollister Power House" in Calif had a demo ride and I loved the power pull on the Scout. To me the Black Scout is a very good looking motorcycle. I did order the RED Scout since I do not like black color due to that color shows dirt a lot more if you ride in the rain. I wanted to see a silver/Grey one but the only dealer that has a grey one is Arlene Ness dealership. I was told that the grey one is very nice.

Any way to all the future Scout owners enjoy the ride and be safe out there.

·
Registered
2018 Roadmaster
29 Posts
Always good to know that dealerships are getting shipments in. I am sure that other shipments are in route and if all goes well the majority of the pre-orders will get to their customers before Jan 1.

Was at my Dealer yesterday They have received 5 Reds, 3 Gloss Blacks 2 Silver and 2 Smoke Black .. First Shipment was 2 Reds Only .. 2nd Shipment Was 3 Reds and 2 Gloss Black .. Last One ( so far ) 2 Silver, 2 Smoke Black and 1 Gloss Black .. While having no idea of how priority and shipping work at least at this Dealer the Reds came first .. This Pic was the 2nd Shipment with my Red in the Middle ..

Reactions: JayFL459

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have taken delivery on my Gloss Black. Unfortunately the weather isn't cooperating to be able to take her for a ride. - Very cold and wet up here in Massachusetts.

·
Founding member
1,070 Posts
I have taken delivery on my Gloss Black. Unfortunately the weather isn't cooperating to be able to take her for a ride. - Very cold and wet up here in Massachusetts.
Friday and Saturday it will be in or near the 50s in eastern MA. I'm hitting the streets could be the last chance until spring. Not going to go out after the streets get covered with salt and sand.

·
Founding member
1,070 Posts
Will do Mr. Lute. Looking forward to hearing that you have your scout and hopefully seeing you next summer on the roads of northern NY With or without saddle bags.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts