Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if anyone has ordered from this company. I found them in the sticky link on this forum, but I am leery about ordering any OEM parts from anyone but my local dealership (which is actually over a hundred miles away). has anyone used Indian Parts Nation?

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
These alternative outlets are run by dealership owners (maybe just a bit on the quiet). I have used them. Communications are very poor so far with IndianPartsNation. I have been waiting on some parts for many weeks now (about 8 I think) - a Polaris supply problem perhaps. I have also used CheapCycleParts.com with excellent results. CheapCycle discounts only 15%, but they work out free shipping in most cases. IndianPartsNation discounts 20%, but they more than make that up in shipping charges and in fees. I was not too pleased with their method of burying their fees as a profit center... For me the jury is out at this time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks dieselgman. I was looking at cheapcycleparts too, but they were about 40 dollars more than Indianpartsnation. What caused my concern was when I found that IPN was affiliated with cyclepartsnation and they got terrible reviews. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
After eight weeks, I think the jury is dead....
Polaris often has log-jambs in their supply for some of the lesser demanded parts. It is not necessarily a problem with the dealer. However, their failure to communicate is a problem and they are holding a fairly large quantity of my funds at this time.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Thanks dieselgman. I was looking at cheapcycleparts too, but they were about 40 dollars more than Indianpartsnation. What caused my concern was when I found that IPN was affiliated with cyclepartsnation and they got terrible reviews. Thanks for the heads up.
CheapCycle makes up that 5% in their service and in free shipment most of the time for us.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I was just curious if anyone has ordered from this company. I found them in the sticky link on this forum, but I am leery about ordering any OEM parts from anyone but my local dealership (which is actually over a hundred miles away). has anyone used Indian Parts Nation?
I just ordered some fender bolts etc., April 27,2020 cannot get any updates on the order or anyone to answer the phone number either? If nothing by Friday this week will cancel the order and seek my parts elsewhere. Very disgusted with them and YES they make up anything in the price points with freight charges that are ridiculous.

·
Bronze member
1,932 Posts
A few of these part outlets is that they're owned by the same parent company, kind of like this forum. I've used Parts Shark, Indian Parts Nation, Cheap Cycle Parts all with fair to good results. Sometimes if parts are scarce, non of these guys will have it in stock. Take the Indian High Lift Valve springs I needed last year. After waiting about a month online, I was told that it could take another month or two to get it in stock, nobody had it. I called a Indian dealer in the Mid West and got their 2nd to last set & had it sent to the west coast. But if all you're asking if these outlets are legit? Yes.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Following up on my previous thread I (after being on hold for 38 minutes) got an answer from Indian Parts Nation. They had not pulled or shipped my parts and I was told likely several more weeks before they would do so. Cancelled the order (waiting for refund to my credit card) called Polaris ordered the parts all in stock and will be at my door in 3-5 business days. Will NEVER contact indian parts nation again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts