Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have owed a few Harleys in the past and I was always able to purchase some nice soft liners that velcro inside of the saddle bags and give a nice soft inside to the bag for your cargo. Also do they make the trays that fit into the top of the bag and secure like they do for the Harleys? I won't be going back to Harley any time soon. Just picked up a Springfield Dark Horse and in my opinion it blows the Road King away. Also has anyone found clear covers for the tail lights and front blinkers. Thanks for your time.

August

·
Registered
114 Posts
What year is your Springfield? There are some liners on eBay. There is a like only 1 tray I found on online but it was for an 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,075 Posts
I've had these xmtmoto liners for a while. They're really nice. Took a small amount of trimming to fit right, but all worth the price.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I sprayed lens tint on my front turn signals to black them out,turned out great! I haven't done to rear yet but I'm sure it will work just as good..light shines thru good too

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sprayed lens tint on my front turn signals to black them out,turned out great! I haven't done to rear yet but I'm sure it will work just as good..light shines thru good too
No aftermarket covers huh? I want the clear grayed out ones. I have been trying to get the rear flasher too, but nothing for the 20s yet. Just ordered my slip ons today!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts