·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1C67C230-66F6-459D-904D-8C57C15A090A.jpeg
552BE756-6BBC-4685-A0B9-3C68F2B60655.jpeg
ok My Brothers had to trailer my Bike from Tampa FL to Bangor ME
Behind my Motor Home
Got a used Kendon Trailer and replace their WC with a HF dint want to spend for a Condor
Got to Bangor Today left Tampa on Monday the chuck fit and work great no Cutting just set up in the last position fit my RM big Fender with a Bib no problems
Just make sure you used a strap on your front wheel to chuck and nice tight
Lots of bad roads
And got here in Perfect Shape so FYI it’s ok to Buy it and for those asking that’s the HF ramps mounted on the side of the trailer

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Not sure of a model number but it is black.
There is only one model that will fit that fat tire of a TS111. The other is for a skinnier tire. You will see the difference when you look at them.

·
Rider
720 Posts
got the HF chock bolted to a 4x8 sheet of plywood in my garage for 4 years now / as said - ride on & get off! I had to trip it down a little to go below that retro fender on the RM.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got one last week.....the rear lip of the fender gets hit by the swivel.........so taking the cradle off and just using the front tire chock with a strap to hold it in.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got one last week.....the rear lip of the fender gets hit by the swivel.........so taking the cradle off and just using the front tire chock with a strap to hold it in.
Try to go to the last position on the WC it will work

1 - 7 of 7 Posts