Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Good man! Same here! Outside cleaning up the bikes now!
Shit, I'm not cleaning it. Im going. No particular destination either. I'll clean it later. Its quite dusty from all the construction I've done in the garage this winter. I'm turning my garage into an Indian themed man cave. Even painted the Walls in Indian Red, Cream and Black stripe between.

·
Rider
307 Posts
Shit, I'm not cleaning it. Im going. No particular destination either. I'll clean it later. Its quite dusty from all the construction I've done in the garage this winter. I'm turning my garage into an Indian themed man cave. Even painted the Walls in Indian Red, Cream and Black stripe between.
Prove it!! Lol I'll bring the beer! Haha after the ride of course

·
Gold member
6,414 Posts
You can send me pictures when it’s all done.

·
Gold member
6,414 Posts
Happy Easter to all. No volunteer cooking for this guy, but I did donate a few Turkeys and 10lb Hams. Always feels good. Even did an hour n half of Mass. Also cooking a ten pound Ham for my family. It’s been awhile.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts