Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Both revealed on April 8th

Votes: 9 40.9%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn read that wrong. I thought it said I had won. lol. Not!
I am interested in if the "HANDPICKED" includes all current registered Indian Owners (and they're mothers too), or truly a select few.
My guess is the former not the later.

Did you get one?
20170330_122240.jpg
20170330_122323.jpg

·
Bronze member
1,943 Posts
I didn't buy and got one. I did fill out some form at dealer one time but it's been more than 6 months ago and has been deleted from memory. o_O

·
Registered
6 Posts
I get Indian stuff all the time in the mail, will see if I get this one today and I have yet to purchase a bike, but did fill out forms with Polaris (VIctory/Indian dealer) early in the year.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Bought RM in SD 2015 Sturgis and been getting the "Handpicked to win" ticket also a few times now. Wonder if Merkin qualifies, wouldn't that be funny if he won the Chieftain? LMAO :p

·
Registered
208 Posts
That's funny.....I bought my RM new from there and never get anything from them....never even got a follow-up phone call

Thank the good Lord for this forum.....it is where I get most of my info.....

Damn read that wrong. I thought it said I had won. lol. Not!
I am interested in if the "HANDPICKED" includes all current registered Indian Owners (and they're mothers too), or truly a select few.
My guess is the former not the later.

Did you get one? View attachment 218865 View attachment 218873
nny

·
Founding member / distinguished
5,371 Posts
Moldy grapes and boogers are 'handpicked' too.

Isn't "the beginning of a legend" kind of a nonsense phrase?

·
Registered
936 Posts
I got one too. Went right in the trash. I like my Chieftain just fine and have no need for a $7000 tax bill.
7K tax bill? MY GOD man where do you exist, here in Oregon we have no sales tax, when you buy vehicle that price is what you pay and it is $35 a year registration fee whether you buy a Prius or a Rolls Royce brand new!

·
Registered
984 Posts
7K tax bill? MY GOD man where do you exist, here in Oregon we have no sales tax, when you buy vehicle that price is what you pay and it is $35 a year registration fee whether you buy a Prius or a Rolls Royce brand new!
if you win a bike it is treated as income and you pay the high rate. And that doesn't include all the states that have a sales tax that you would have to pay if you registered the bike.

·
Registered
936 Posts
if you win a bike it is treated as income and you pay the high rate. And that doesn't include all the states that have a sales tax that you would have to pay if you registered the bike.
I thought there was a federal law made because so many people now win prizes, not cash, where they can not afford to keep the prize where sponsors offering drawings with prizes etc. are required to pay all tax associated with prize like the game shows give away.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought there was a federal law made because so many people now win prizes, not cash, where they can not afford to keep the prize where sponsors offering drawings with prizes etc. are required to pay all tax associated with prize like the game shows give away.
New to me. It'd make way too much sense.

·
Bronze member
2,176 Posts
All it is is either a number to text to to enter or a sheet to fill out. Same as last time. And my dealer had no idea what I was talking about

1 - 20 of 44 Posts