Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait to start customizing the bike. Two things that I need to have changed are the exhaust and the handlebars.
I prefer bars that are at my shoulder level, I'm thinking bars similar to the Victory High Ball

2012-Victory-HighBall.jpg

Anyone else thoughts or ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking risers and drag bars, or maybe just the risers with stock bars.
Ooooooooooh four inch riser with a one inch pullback might just do the trick without changing the original look. Good call on that one.

Now if they could just hurry up with the delivery of the bike. Just cant wait.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah I will definitely 2nd or 3rd the mini apes like the victory high ball, love mini apes, would also want to put black pipes on it, just think the combo of mini apes and black pipes would be sick

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yeah I will definitely 2nd or 3rd the mini apes like the victory high ball, love mini apes, would also want to put black pipes on it, just think the combo of mini apes and black pipes would be sick
Im not familiar with accessories manufacturers for Indian, more so for Harley. Where can I find exhaust and bars?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Im not familiar with accessories manufacturers for Indian, more so for Harley. Where can I find exhaust and bars?
There wont be a lot of exhaust options until the aftermarket gets ahold of the bike. As far as handlebars are concerned its really just a matter of matching the diameter. People have mentioned 2 different options for exhaust from Indian in addition to the stock... Ive only seen the stage 1 slip on kit for 700$.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Chubby Ape Hangers
I was thinking about the WO612 (12" outlawz) in matte black to match the thunder smoke black on the bike. I have the WO576 (14" bagger apes) in black on my Ultra Classic.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chubby Ape Hangers
I was thinking about the WO612 (12" outlawz) in matte black to match the thunder smoke black on the bike. I have the WO576 (14" bagger apes) in black on my Ultra Classic.
Yep, that's the look I'm going for in black. I probably will do 14" but I need to know how high the triple tree sits in comparison to my shoulders.
I have 14's on my Street Glide, seems that the clamps are lower than the Scout. Will have to see, maybe the 12" will be where I need to be.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Drag bars for me also Docradio - but the 1 inch bar to 7/8 inch hand/controls means we won't just be able to fit any old drag bar onto it, perhaps? Unless the 1" handlebar clamps grip a 7/8" bar?

·
Registered
460 Posts
1 - 20 of 125 Posts