Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking at picking up a 2019 Springfield DH in the next couple days, I don't want to buy the OEM windshield as it's over $700 up here in the great white north lol.

I am wondering if anyone has installed a handlebar mounted windscreen? I've been searching and have only come up with Slipstreamer because the have a 1.5" mounting clamp available. Would love to see some pics if it's been done :)

·
Bronze member
5,097 Posts
The aftermarket windshields are worth a look, but they need the OEM mounting hardware which is very expensive. @Marcus on here makes and sells lots of add-ons and he makes mounting frames from tough plastic that is also worth chasing up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm looking for this as well, preferably something without the skirts. Something that fits between the bars of my apes but stays low would be just about right. Just enough to keep the pressure off my chest.

I like my face in the wind, not pushing a barn door and having my beard in my face.

·
Registered
24 Posts
when i first started riding in the late 80's i had a windshield on my bike and took all kinds of ribbing for having a geekshield... now most every bike you see has one or a fairy, i mean fairing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts