Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone can help me out with some dimensions/measurements. First off what is the factory rise height for Chieftain bars? Secondly, does anyone happen to have a set of KST Apache bars they have not installed yet that they can help provide additional dimensions for than what is available on KST website? I know the bars are listed as 1 1/4", do they taper down to 1" at the clamp like HD bars do? I'm checking on the possibility that I can use these for a different application. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wondering if anyone can help me out with some dimensions/measurements. First off what is the factory rise height for Chieftain bars? Secondly, does anyone happen to have a set of KST Apache bars they have not installed yet that they can help provide additional dimensions for than what is available on KST website? I know the bars are listed as 1 1/4", do they taper down to 1" at the clamp like HD bars do? I'm checking on the possibility that I can use these for a different application. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I already have then installed and love it. You can email then and they will respond within 24 hrs. They are great.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a response from them. He said they wouldn't look good but didn't provide me with the requested dimensions. I can use SG bars with an adapter for the clamps so I guess I'll just go that route.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts