Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I haven't yet convinced the wife to let me shell out upwards of$200 for the Indian handlebar bag. In the meantime, I needed a place to store my new glasses when not riding. Luckily, the glasses came with a nice case. Which gave me an idea. All I had to do is punch a couple holes in the bottom of the sunglass case and bolt it down. Easy peasy. And it's even branded as Indian!

Attachments

·
Aspire to inspire before you expire
191 Posts
I wasn't big on the aesthetics of the bag at first, as I like to ride with the windscreen off of my Vintage most days. However, one long trip made me change my mind. SO nice to have the power socket to charge my phone or GPS. Had room for phone, glasses (cheaters too), gloves, and my kickstand puck with room to spare. Overpriced--still worth it to me. Even splurged for the concho, just because.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't big on the aesthetics of the bag at first, as I like to ride with the windscreen off of my Vintage most days. However, one long trip made me change my mind. SO nice to have the power socket to charge my phone or GPS. Had room for phone, glasses (cheaters too), gloves, and my kickstand puck with room to spare. Overpriced--still worth it to me. Even splurged for the concho, just because.
I like the looks of the Indian bag, especially with the concho. Just having a hard time getting the wife to authorize me spending the money... Eventually, but this little case works for now, and the price was right...

·
Aspire to inspire before you expire
191 Posts
I hear ya. I'm between CFOs at the moment, so no one to tell me no. (NOT to my benefit, btw...it's how I ended up with a Vintage, a Scout, and a Cessna, LOL)

The new CFO candidate will have to let me have a larger allowance than the last one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts