Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have been on every site on the internet looking for some drag style bars for my Scout.

Does anyone have some recommendations on ones that look cool that wont kill my back to much. I like the riding style of the stock bars but they look wonky. Thinking these as for now. No I don't want Apes I want a lower profile look but still is some what comfortable....

Option 1
Drag Bars for Indian Scout models

Option 2
Indian Scout Retro black handlebars

Option 3
Drag Bar | Indian Motorcycle

Thanks guys any suggestions or advice im listening!

Attachments

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
I came from the biltwell tracker bars, and ended up on the Scout (Indian brand) drag bars.. they are great.. I rode the trackers with affection, except because they are a "universal" bar, the wrist area was a Lil "off" the Indians are perfect in that category, and have a bit more rise.
Both models alleviating lower back soreness, and hot spots in arse.
Plus, the Indian bars are a kit that includes proper length clutch cable, brake line, extra grip and new line holders for clutch cable routing.
Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I came from the biltwell tracker bars, and ended up on the Scout (Indian brand) drag bars.. they are great.. I rode the trackers with affection, except because they are a "universal" bar, the wrist area was a Lil "off" the Indians are perfect in that category, and have a bit more rise.
Plus, the Indian bars are a kit that includes proper length clutch cable, brake line, extra grip and new line holders for clutch cable routing.
Good luck!
Thanks this is great so Indian Brand drags are a good way to go. The problem with the damn indian site they dont give me the rise inches of the drag bars..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck!
Hatt: Do you have a photo of yours by chance? Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol Love it! Looks sharp! I will get them slap them on and send you some images its coming together nicely.

·
Registered
147 Posts
So I am thinking about the drag bars on my scout as well. I called the dealer and asked about parts that came with the drag bar and they told me it was just the bar. I am hoping the dealer is wrong and it does come with shorter cables but can't find anything that called it a kit.
Good luck!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I called indian and they sent me an email confirming that it does come with new cables. I guess I will be ordering the set from them directly and install them myself.

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
You will love them...
Along with what they said, is new cable ties, a new left grip and grip glue..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts