Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heated grips keep my palms nice and toasty. Despite winter gloves, the knuckles get really cold from the wind blast in upper 30 lower 40 temps.

Searched for handguards that mount one point only from the bar as I didn't want to lose those effective and expensive bar end weights I sourced. Mounted up Powermadd Sentinel guards in all black. Installed up easy and are very effective. Will take only a couple of minutes to remove when things warm up. They do have ingenious removable vents so may not need to.

They require a 1/2" of space on the bar adjacent to the switch/control housing so had to move the brake / clutch mirror
DSC03190.JPG
DSC03191.JPG
DSC03192.JPG
perch mount inboard to accommodate. Unintended consequence is I saw in my mirrors a bit more of my shoulders than I prefer. Solved that with some inexpensive mirror extenders.

·
Rider
1,316 Posts
Heated grips keep my palms nice and toasty. Despite winter gloves, the knuckles get really cold from the wind blast in upper 30 lower 40 temps.

Searched for handguards that mount one point only from the bar as I didn't want to lose those effective and expensive bar end weights I sourced. Mounted up Powermadd Sentinel guards in all black. Installed up easy and are very effective. Will take only a couple of minutes to remove when things warm up. They do have ingenious removable vents so may not need to.

They require a 1/2" of space on the bar adjacent to the switch/control housing so had to move the brake / clutch mirror View attachment 573752 View attachment 573753 View attachment 573754 perch mount inboard to accommodate. Unintended consequence is I saw in my mirrors a bit more of my shoulders than I prefer. Solved that with some inexpensive mirror extenders.
Well done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts