Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

· Registered
2022 Indian Scout Bobber (ABS)
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok, so those of you that are wanting a SHOEI Helmet or if you have any of the above helmets I may be able to get us all a nice deal or at the very least inform you of the new product drop. I personally have the Neotech 2 and did not but the headset designed for it due to the poor quality sound. For some reason all other models used Harmon Kardon except the one made for my helmet! Until Now!!!! They just released the new SRL-MESH for the helmet. I want to see if anyone is interested in any SHOEI but particularly the SRL-MESH as I am gunning for a group buy possibly but will likely be able to pull off any product from them. Just coordinating shipping for a smaller item is far easier than a giant helmet lol. I have a pretty good reputation from a previous group buy for the NNOVV dash cameras and a recent buyer of some used parts.

Reactions: 08fordgt

· Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to ask my previous buyers to post my name in the correct section to verify me. I will reach out now. My newest buyer will be receiving his items shortly so he will post as well. Thanks for verifying HINK!

· Registered
2,626 Posts
He came through with a good deal on a high end camera system. It’s currently running on my roadmaster and went through his last group buy. I’ll vouch for him if you tell me where.

· Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what kind of deal are we talking about on a Neotec 2?
That all depends on the amount of interested parties. I figure if the Neotech 2 is $799.99 everywhere. I would likely be seeing a minimum of $150.00 discount possibly more I would say up to like a $300.00 discount. We need more interested parties though.

· Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So the price on this is normally $359. What are we looking at for a group buy price? I bought the original SRL 2 and used it once for two minutes due to crappy sound
I have to get a bunch of people on the truly interested and ready to buy list. Once that happens I get start getting an accurate definitive price per unit and then each person will have to pay the shipping fees to wherever they are located. But I assume at the very least $50.00 off and maximum $120.00 off that price. There would be no taxes and you would only have to pay shipping. The more people the better the deal

· Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He came through with a good deal on a high end camera system. It’s currently running on my roadmaster and went through his last group buy. I’ll vouch for him if you tell me where.
Here is alink for you to verify other sellers as well as myself. I just requested the folks that had already purchased from me and a recent new member I just sent a few things to today. Once he receives his items he will hopefully post me as well. Thanks
“Good guys and gals” to buy from

· Administrator
25,568 Posts
As I told Frank, we kinda have PTSD from dealing w so many scammers ~~ me as an admin, and everybody else as buyers. Frank is the only guy who likes to put together these group deals, so I totally understand if folks are leery. If anybody has bought from him ( like @Cameroni79 ) it’d probly make folks relax if you either vouched for him here or in

· Registered
2,626 Posts
As I told Frank, we kinda have PTSD from dealing w so many scammers ~~ me as an admin, and everybody else as buyers. Frank is the only guy who likes to put together these group deals, so I totally understand if folks are leery. If anybody has bought from him ( like @Cameroni79 ) it’d probly make folks relax if you either vouched for him here or in

Thanks @HINK. I posted in the thread and vouched for him. I can even show off my slick camera set up.

Reactions: HINK

· Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks @HINK. I posted in the thread and vouched for him. I can even show off my slick camera set up.
Let us see. I cannot reveal my bike yet as she isn't done. I am also trying to secure a photoshoot with a few major bike magazines for the big day! Cannot wait to see your setup!

· Registered
2,626 Posts
Let us see. I cannot reveal my bike yet as she isn't done. I am also trying to secure a photoshoot with a few major bike magazines for the big day! Cannot wait to see your setup!
Yeah, you got it. I’ll spare you the garage shots and take some outside tomorrow.

· Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,879 Posts
That all depends on the amount of interested parties. I figure if the Neotech 2 is $799.99 everywhere. I would likely be seeing a minimum of $150.00 discount possibly more I would say up to like a $300.00 discount. We need more interested parties though.
Not sure on your Side of the Pond and without wishing to rain on your parade Frank, but there are some killer deals over here on most helmets at the moment with Shoei Neotec 2 helmets with up to 30% off anyway, retailing at $483 in your money. Hunt around would be my advice.

All three helmets you listed heavily discounted.

Shoei Neotec 2 - Excursion TC3 with FREE UK & EU Delivery (helmetcity.co.uk)

Shoei GT-Air 2 - Affair TC3 with FREE UK Delivery & Reward Points from Helmet City

Shoei J-Cruise 2 - Matt Deep Grey with Reward Points and FREE UK Delivery. (helmetcity.co.uk)

· Registered
2021 Challenger Limited, Ruby Red Metallic
584 Posts
I'd be interested in the SRL Mesh.....youre right, the SRL 2 for the GT Air suuuuuuuucks.....

Reactions: Frank White

· Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not sure on your Side of the Pond and without wishing to rain on your parade Frank, but there are some killer deals over here on most helmets at the moment with Shoei Neotec 2 helmets with up to 30% off anyway, retailing at $483 in your money. Hunt around would be my advice.

All three helmets you listed heavily discounted.

Shoei Neotec 2 - Excursion TC3 with FREE UK & EU Delivery (helmetcity.co.uk)

Shoei GT-Air 2 - Affair TC3 with FREE UK Delivery & Reward Points from Helmet City

Shoei J-Cruise 2 - Matt Deep Grey with Reward Points and FREE UK Delivery. (helmetcity.co.uk)
Thanks. I appreciate it. This helps me figure out the potential discounts we should get then and gives me a bargaining chip. Ok, what that could mean is possibly is Shoei coming out with a Neotec 3, GT Air 3, and J Cruise 3 soon and they are dumping stock before they are stuck with them? Either way if the prices are in that price range I should be able to get that low in the 30%-40% off range. Either way I will likely be able to get similar pricing here in the USA. The only way I can get discounts is if at the very least I have about 5 units or 5 Shoei Helmets. So if people are interested they will let me know and I can start getting it all organized. This offer wouldn't be available to those overseas as the shipping rates are crazy high.

· Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, I think I have more accurate pricing now after speaking with someone. Just SHOEI helmets and related accessories I would be able to take 20-25% off depending on how many people we get. The SENA SRL-MESH should be included and be able to get that discount. Either way I do Not see anyone anywhere that is an Authorized seller selling for less than MSRP. If anyone finds someone please share the link only if they are a legit seller. Either way these helmets would be legit and warranty would be 100% effective as you would have all the information and they would be coming from and Authorized rep.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts