1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F99F15A4-1117-4462-8237-795A5287ED00.jpeg
FA0A4ED5-853A-4111-8932-BF07F0EBCF4E.jpeg
Hello all!

I’ve been here for a couple months, but figured I’d make it official. Joined the tribe when I bought a 2017 Scout 60 ABS in June. Since then, I’ve added Michelin Commander II tires, Vance and Hines 3” slip-ons, and the FTR1200 LED headlight.
I’m a returning rider from a 20 year absence and about 1,400 miles in since buying the bike. Yes, I want a bigger bike already, but I love this S60!!

Hope to see you around!

Ron G.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wild!

·
German Rider
1,092 Posts
Welcome from Germany.

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: Razor's60

·
Living the dream!
267 Posts
Put those miles on it. I have been on again/off again for 40 years. Originally it was deployments that kept me from riding, and as I got older medical reasons. But I always come back as you have. I am sure I'll be riding a trike in the future when I no longer feel competent on two wheels. Glad you are here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Put those miles on it. I have been on again/off again for 40 years. Originally it was deployments that kept me from riding, and as I got older medical reasons. But I always come back as you have. I am sure I'll be riding a trike in the future when I no longer feel competent on two wheels. Glad you are here.
Thank you!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts