Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good news story to share... I picked up my new Roadmaster seven days ago, last Saturday. When I got it home from the dealer, I was looking at it closely and found a chip in the paint on the lower edge of the right side bag lid. I found the chip because I happened to run my fingers along the lid... I felt it before I saw it. It's very hard to see and most people would never know it's there. But, the bike was only 1 hour old and I didn't want to be reminded of a defect every time I washed it, so I called the dealer. They asked me to bring it back in a couple days and they'd take a look at it.

I stopped by the dealer on Tuesday and the service manager looked it over and took a couple pictures. He seemed optimistic that Indian would stand behind it, and said I should know in a few days. Well, on Friday -- only three business days after I showed the dealer -- they called and said that Indian will be sending a new lid, and they'll install it whenever I like after it arrives.

As you can imagine, I am very happy with both Indian corporate and the dealer, Treasure Coast Indian Motorcycle in Hobe Sound, FL. The dealer went to bat for me and Indian apparently didn't hesitate to resolve the issue. Great customer service.

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,207 Posts
Great to hear a good story. I have an excellent dealer too, Indian of Toledo, Ohio that is.
+1 on Indian of Toledo. Good dealer with Great People! Paulie in the parts deptartment is an awesome fella and will save me money each time I email him. They ship parts all over so send him an email if you are looking for an Indian accessory! [email protected]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Recently purchased a 2017 Chieftain Limited from Twiggs in Hagerstown, Maryland. I traded in my old 20004 Honda VTX there as well. Gotta say I was treated in a Top notch way. Kelby (sale manager) was excellent throughout the whole process. I felt the trade in value was on spot as well as working with me on the sale price of the new one. No complaints at all.... Good guys! Keith was the salesman who walked me through my test ride as well as the purchase process.

Deal with confidence with these two fellas... Way to go Twiggs.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts