Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tremendous success yesterday in the 1st ride ever of the IMRG Pompano Beach chapter. A glorious day! Left my home 7:15AM temperature around 53 degrees slowly rising to 73 degrees by noon. Rode to the Dealership where I met up with 16-17 other members. Bagels and coffee sponsored by the Dealership owners Chris & Patty. KSU at 8:30 where we rode up to Belle Glade near Lake Okeechobee for our 1st break then headed south on US27 to I-75 north to the Sawgrass Expwy North back to dealership around 12:15 (did around 145 miles) Awaiting us upon our return was a wonderful smoked brisket lunch. Not only sponsored by the dealership but Chris slow cooked the meat all night (literally). Just a real class act Coral Motorsports Pompano Beach, Fl and I thank them again! They also extended to us 15% discounts on apparel in the showroom which I did not take advantage of. The ride raised money for The Chris Everet Childrens Hospital. I think we donated over $1000 and Coral Motorsports Indian of Pompano is matching dollar for dollar. They are then taking that money and going to an organization which further matches the contribution dollar for dollar so that is fantastic and we are very grateful to help. Some real nice bikes on the ride.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
That is awesome, can't get any better than that. Pictures if you have any :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Thanks, beautiful Indians :)

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
You had to go and do that didn't ya LOL looks real good :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts