Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was riding to the gym on Friday and a couple in a 2014 Grand Cherokee ran their stop sign and knocked my Chieftain down on it's left side. I am mostly fine just have a broken right ankle and a sprained thumb and the bike rested on the front and rear highway bars but I need to figure out where you take an Indian for collision repair. The dealerships are all closed on Mondays. Is an Indian dealership the only or best option or would you take your bike somewhere else? I am in the Denver metro area if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks in advance.

·
Rider
681 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident. As bad as it was, it sounds like you got damn lucky. I would only take your bike to the Indian dealer. They have the best ability to access your damages and get the OEM stuff replaced. After all what's another day. I hope you heal quick and get back on two wheels soon.

·
Administrator
14,746 Posts
Also posted in “tech Q and A“ — most replies are over there so I’m shutting this one down just to simplify. No need to post the same thread in multiple places...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.