Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my welcome kit from Indian today. It came with a really nice desk clock shaped like a gas tank, a certificate of ownership, road side assistance card and a owners patch. These are supposedly for the 1st 1901 owners, has anyone else recieved their's?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got mine yesterday! Pretty nice, and I appreciate it! Nice surprise. I've had my Vintage for about seven weeks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice I am really wanting to get on a Indian... please open a dealer in St Louis Indian PLEASE!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the welcome kit from Harley Davidson better, a cresent wrench, quart of oil and a bottle of gojo. lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine came Monday. Realy nice jester from Indian. My only complaint is that we just had the Bizzard of 2014 yesterday and, and it was too cold to ride or even to go to the garage to look at the bike. I'm really happy I was able to get a numbered bike, but having it sit in the garage all winter is inhuman! Only had time for 186 miles before the Western NY weather came blowing in. Luckily, we are taking it to South Padre in warmth of Texas in March. Almost wishing the 100MPH reading on clock would speed up time. Come on Spring!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, got one in December. Clock is on my desk and looks cool. Sewing patch on my vest along with my new "original 1901" patch. I'll be stylin'.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got mine 5 days ago nice touch having the clock the same color as your bike . However the blue isn't a match , to my eye it's not even close .

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got mine last week too. I think it is a really nice touch as well. Mine is not a "numbered" bike either.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Also received mine in Dec.. Nice thank you from Indian motorcycles. A friend of mine bought a 2014 Street Glide. The dealership he bought it from, took a picture of his bike in front of the dealership, put it on a plaque with the specs., DOP, owners name, and sent it to him. Customer service is the name of the game to keep us coming back.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I just recieved my welcome kit from Indian today. It came with a really nice desk clock shaped like a gas tank, a certificate of ownership, road side assistance card and a owners patch. These are supposedly for the 1st 1901 owners, has anyone else recieved their's?
Got mine in May of this year. I do not have one of 1901

1 - 20 of 41 Posts