Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2X shirts fit great! The fabric is so soft! Trading my favorite Indian shirts for these. Putting the Indian shirts in the drawer. Thanx for the extra goodies too. I will send you guys some "IndianMotorcycle.net Rider" decals as thanx. How many people work there? Want to make sure you guys get enough of them!
Richard Eames
aka Chief Signguru

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Thanks so much! Since proceeds go to charity we care about, let me buy them. Enjoy the shirts and please post pictures here or Instagram.

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I insist that you not send anything. It is from me to you guys. If you feel obligated, put any money towards the project you were telling us about. It is a very worthy project. A package will be coming your way.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
I insist that you not send anything. It is from me to you guys. If you feel obligated, put any money towards the project you were telling us about. It is a very worthy project. A package will be coming your way.
Thanks Richard. One for the shop please, we'll display it with pride. It'll go either on the beer fridge or the cigar fridge.

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sent your package out this morning. (1) large set mirror image (1) large set facing same direction (1) small set mirror image (1) small set facing same direction and a bunch of decals specially designed for the guy's tool boxes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts