Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Highly Polished "Star" Power Button Cover is curved to fit over the power button on the tank console, dash, or spotlight switch of your 2014 and up Indian Motorcycle.

Comes pre-packaged with High Strenght double sided automotive tape for a firm mount, clean with the included alcohol cleaning pad, or just add a small dab of waterproof silicone and apply to the button if you choose that method.

You need to be sure to let the double sided tape set after pressing firmly to mount or let the silicone cure overnight, with either method for the strongest mount.

Assembled by me in Texas, a happy 2015 Indian Chieftain owner !

I have made over a dozen of these and have sold several locally here in the Texas Hill Country to other Indian owners, looks nice and works well to give you that custom look.

PayPal Only $14.95

You can pay me directly via PayPal by eBay listing below.

INDIAN MC GOLD TONE POWER BTN COVER - 14 UP CHIEFS, CHIEFTAINS, SPRINGFIELDS, RM

10 Available at this time of the Forum Posting

*** Free Shipping via USPS ***

No International Sales or Shipping

Attachments

Reactions: ScotD

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
This Highly Polished "Star" Power Button Cover is curved to fit over the power button on the tank console, dash, or spotlight switch of your 2014 and up Indian Motorcycle.

Comes pre-packaged with High Strenght double sided automotive tape for a firm mount, clean with the included alcohol cleaning pad, or just add a small dab of waterproof silicone and apply to the button if you choose that method.

You need to be sure to let the double sided tape set after pressing firmly to mount or let the silicone cure overnight, with either method for the strongest mount.

Assembled by me in Texas, a happy 2015 Indian Chieftain owner !

I have made over a dozen of these and have sold several locally here in the Texas Hill Country to other Indian owners, looks nice and works well to give you that custom look.

PayPal Only $14.95

You can pay me directly via PayPal by eBay listing below.

http://goo.gl/gvxksS

10 Available at this time of the Forum Posting

*** Free Shipping via USPS ***

No International Sales or Shipping
I'll take one Roadie.
The link was a dead end for me though....

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks BD, got it shipped out to You late this afternoon, hope it works well for you.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am working on another style for a Power Button Cover, any opinions ?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Just placed my order for the Chrome Star cover. The skull one is excellent work, but my opinion (these are like A$$es everyone has on) is it looks a bit out of place on an Indian.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just placed my order for the Chrome Star cover. The skull one is excellent work, but my opinion (these are like A$$es everyone has on) is it looks a bit out of place on an Indian.
Thanks for the feedback, yea, I personally like the Star design best myself.

I will be shipping out Your chrome Star button cover tomorrow, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts