Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions:

1. Slip-on exhaust is easy. Has anyone heard of any total exhaust swap upgrades?

2. Air box upgrade. Anyone heard any intake upgrade ideas?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
2. S&S sells a kit for the 111 and had indicated to me (phone call) that they will have one for the Scout as well.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Two questions:

1. Slip-on exhaust is easy. Has anyone heard of any total exhaust swap upgrades?

I've been putting out feelers to see who will be producing what. I have only been told, oh there will be plenty of companies making stuff. Pipes tuners and whatnot. But I have yet to be told who and what. Vance and Hines cannot even be honest with us about the upgrades, they gave conflicting information to two of us here on the forum.

Perhaps we should sticky this thread for future use.

Reactions: Dirtygss

·
6,027 Posts
Everyone chill. There will be hundreds of options for both slip-ons and full system (which includes the headers) in steel and titanium. This shit is not rocket science and even niche bikes get options. Watch for the Akrapovic entry. V&H, especially if it's done by RSD will be sweet as well. Ditto intake kits. Then a Power Commander map and we're good.

·
2,354 Posts
Two questions:

I'm not sure I even know where the airbox is on the new Scout.

·
6,027 Posts
Everyone chill. There will be hundreds of options for both slip-ons and full system (which includes the headers) in steel and titanium. This **** is not rocket science and even niche bikes get options. Watch for the Akrapovic entry. V&H, especially if it's done by RSD will be sweet as well. Ditto intake kits. Then a Power Commander map and we're good.
Can't say "shit" here??? Is this a bike forum or Sunday School???

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess if **** didn't make it you're in a world of ****.:eek:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Been a full Model year -- other than Dirty Bird (with over priced accessories) I'm not seeing anyone really stepping up to the plate like they do for new model years of HD.

Maybe the Big Bizes is waiting till next spring when they realize there is a full market for parts after two model years are on the road.

·
6,027 Posts
Been a full Model year -- other than Dirty Bird (with over priced accessories) I'm not seeing anyone really stepping up to the plate like they do for new model years of HD.

Maybe the Big Bizes is waiting till next spring when they realize there is a full market for parts after two model years are on the road.
For the 111, I see both V&H and Bassani cans. I am sure there are more. Go to Revzilla.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Everyone chill. There will be hundreds of options
:cool: You chill. If someone wants to get excited about parts for their new bike let them. I want them them to be. I want to know what other people learn about new parts for the bike. Then I can be excited too.

As people hear about things, please post your information. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Airbox is up under the fuel tank. Per the Owners Manual.

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
The after market shops are waiting on the new bikes, just like us. Cool your jets !

1 - 20 of 39 Posts