Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dirty Harry Marathon this weekend on AMC! Liberals need not apply! Hahaha!
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

"A man has to know his limitations!"

·
Senior member / gold
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if Inspector Callahan and the artist character in Sudden Impact, fictionally got married, settled down, and had kids. We know the two people in real life had a long-term relationship. At the end of Sudden Impact he walks off with his arm around her. I guess I have too much time on my hands! Hahaha!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I wonder if Inspector Callahan and the artist character in Sudden Impact, fictionally got married, settled down, and had kids. We know the two people in real life had a long-term relationship. At the end of Sudden Impact he walks off with his arm around her. I guess I have too much time on my hands! Hahaha!
But you know in real life he changed the locks on their house while she " Sandra Locke" was out ? That's pretty cold in my book . I have seen every movie he ever made but know he is an actor playing someone he's not ! I don't take any of them seriously , they are just actor's and most " not all" are pompous jackass's in real life so full of themselves. But all said and done Outlaw Josey Wales is still one of my favorite movies . So please nobody get mad because I made a joke about one of the oddest things he ever did .

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Senior member / gold
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I always loved his movies, until...
The Bridges of Madison County
One of the worst (in my opinion) movies ever made, at least by Dirty Harry standards.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
But you know in real life he changed the locks on their house while she " Sandra Locke" was out ? That's pretty cold in my book . I have seen every movie he ever made but know he is an actor playing someone he's not ! I don't take any of them seriously , they are just actor's and most " not all" are pompous jackass's in real life so full of themselves. But all said and done Outlaw Josey Wales is still one of my favorite movies . So please nobody get mad because I made a joke about one of the oddest things he ever did .
Agree 100%, Never get tired of Josey Wales. Many a memorable line in that movie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts