Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Founding member
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations on thin but warm glove liners for riding in the 40s. I don’t want to go heated gloves or grips at this time as I don’t ride that often in this cold of weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Founding member
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Before using heated grips, I did the following: I wore oversized gloves with a single or double "procto" gloves. It was an affordable low tech solution.
But not sure that will let your hands breathe?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Definitely won't breathe but the heat is trapped. I used to commute 100 miles RT in 35 degree weather using that system.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
It looks like these guys are out of business. I have a set of their base layer and glove liners. This stuff gets hot. It feels like wool but is synthetic and a bit $$.

·
Founding member
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like these guys are out of business. I have a set of their base layer and glove liners. This stuff gets hot. It feels like wool but is synthetic and a bit $$.

Dang. Think you are right on them being out of business. Thanks though

·
Founding member
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Before using heated grips, I did the following: I wore oversized gloves with a single or double "procto" gloves. It was an affordable low tech solution.
I think this is going to be my solution

·
Bronze member
5,085 Posts
I have some glove liners that have a metal thread woven through them. I used them while snow skiiing but have seen them for sale for industrial workers.

First thing a search turned up

·
Founding member
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have some glove liners that have a metal thread woven through them. I used them while snow skiiing but have seen them for sale for industrial workers.

First thing a search turned up
Thanks!!! Do well for warmth / wind blocking??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looking for recommendations on thin but warm glove liners for riding in the 40s. I don’t want to go heated gloves or grips at this time as I don’t ride that often in this cold of weather.

I use under armour glove liners. They are long, go past my wrists. Bought them a while ago at cabelas, not sure if they are available anymore. Expensive, but work great.

·
Rider
741 Posts
Columbia Omni heat liners. I have also used the latex medical gloves before but it was snowing at the time. Any warmer and I believe your hands would just sweat with the medical gloves.

Reactions: streak
1 - 14 of 14 Posts