Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Glamour Pict II

6K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  halld 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Automotive tire Rim
Got home and had a little more time to mess with this picture.

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome looking Scout Meggie! Nice!
So... you have a freight dock in your garage? I'm jealous!

#5 ·
Also looks like one of those Motor Company photo backgrounds in Milwaukee.

#7 ·
Thanks Dr Z. I hear ya, but this isn't one of those areas. Our garage is in West Dallas, Design District, surrounded by art galleries, antique stores, and a few fine restaurants. Only risk is running over some fagalas crossing Oak Loan on the way to Ascension. (Disclaimer - no disrespect, stated or assumed, is meant but the use of the term 'faygala.')

#9 ·
Your Scout looks happy. Does it know about the Dr. Frankenstein in you? Just finished reading Charlie"s Indian by Dominic Blanco - a nice short fictional read -- something to pass the time while still awaiting to hear something about my incoming Scout

#16 ·
omething to pass the time while still awaiting to hear something about my incoming Scout
Damn Lute, it's been a long wait hasn't it!
Hope it comes soon! Need your input! :)
Mine finally come, but now the agony of waiting for my ordered parts.

I did get an aftermarket throttle lock in the mail today.
Works great!

#15 ·
#18 ·
killer textures dewdette! To quote KC and Sunshine band, which I hate doing...but "keep it comin love"....

#19 ·
Great picture but you get all of us looking for you in the glamour shots.....it was interesting to see the big white painted arrow to tell you which way the wheel should turn.....is that like McDonald's saying their coffee is hot on the cup?

I bought the chieftain and then rode the scout....I thought it was a little small for me but after these pictures it really looks nice for a quickie around town... I may have to ride it again when everyone gets theirs!!!

#27 ·
shot with a galaxy s 4 phone,,,,
. . . .short windshield, backrest, stage one slipons and FI tune, Indian leather grip wraps,,,,,but they seem too big to tighten up on the scouts small grips,[[ going back }}
Hmmm ... interesting backrest. Not being familiar with Scout accessories, is it OEM or aftermarket? Where did you get it?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.