Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Awesome looking Scout Meggie! Nice!
So... you have a freight dock in your garage? I'm jealous!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome looking Scout Meggie! Nice!
So... you have a freight dock in your garage? I'm jealous!
No, a warehouse a street down from ours. Levee Street, Dallas. It's a cool shaded area with great textures for photography.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Also looks like one of those Motor Company photo backgrounds in Milwaukee.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Meggie is pretty gutsy. There are some places around downtown Dallas that I don't roam anymore!!!
Great looking shot!

Semper Fi,
DrZ

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meggie is pretty gutsy. There are some places around downtown Dallas that I don't roam anymore!!!
Great looking shot!

Semper Fi,
DrZ
Thanks Dr Z. I hear ya, but this isn't one of those areas. Our garage is in West Dallas, Design District, surrounded by art galleries, antique stores, and a few fine restaurants. Only risk is running over some fagalas crossing Oak Loan on the way to Ascension. (Disclaimer - no disrespect, stated or assumed, is meant but the use of the term 'faygala.')

·
Registered
478 Posts
Your Scout looks happy. Does it know about the Dr. Frankenstein in you? Just finished reading Charlie"s Indian by Dominic Blanco - a nice short fictional read -- something to pass the time while still awaiting to hear something about my incoming Scout

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know, she's been hanging out with her highly modified siblings for a few days now, been up on the lift a few times, poked and prodded, so she should have a pretty good idea whats coming down the pike...

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
omething to pass the time while still awaiting to hear something about my incoming Scout
Damn Lute, it's been a long wait hasn't it!
Hope it comes soon! Need your input! :)
Mine finally come, but now the agony of waiting for my ordered parts.

I did get an aftermarket throttle lock in the mail today.
Works great!

·
Registered
98 Posts
killer textures dewdette! To quote KC and Sunshine band, which I hate doing...but "keep it comin love"....

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Great picture but you get all of us looking for you in the glamour shots.....it was interesting to see the big white painted arrow to tell you which way the wheel should turn.....is that like McDonald's saying their coffee is hot on the cup?

I bought the chieftain and then rode the scout....I thought it was a little small for me but after these pictures it really looks nice for a quickie around town... I may have to ride it again when everyone gets theirs!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts