Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some new photos of our Scout with our fat front end, 150x17 front and 200x18 rear wheels/tires. This combination will use the original rear fender but will require a new front fender. Xchoppers will make them available as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
Needs a matching rear pulley. Using the stock black one on a chrome wheel just ain't working for me.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Needs a matching rear pulley. Using the stock black one on a chrome wheel just ain't working for me.
There's still a lot of new parts to be added when I get it back from VTXtreme in Alabama. The fork lowers are going to be polished and the rear pulley will be chromed. Also the belt guard will be chromed as well. The bike is just now at the stage where it can be ridden. Daryl tells me it handles great and is much improved over stock.

·
Registered
743 Posts
There's still a lot of new parts to be added when I get it back from VTXtreme in Alabama. The fork lowers are going to be polished and the rear pulley will be chromed. Also the belt guard will be chromed as well. The bike is just now at the stage where it can be ridden. Daryl tells me it handles great and is much improved over stock.
I was referring to the pulley as "matching" the pattern of the wheel.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Xchoppers.com - Here's what our Scout is looking like as... | Facebook

Here's what our Scout is looking like as of today.

150 x 17" front tire on our wide triple trees.
240 x 18" rear.

Besides looking bad A this set-up make the Scout handle better and ride much smoother.
5-6-16a.jpg
5-6-16b.jpg

Forks and fork covers will be polished and fenders will be painted to match tank. Handlebars will be changed for some wider, taller bars soon.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Here's some new photos of our Scout with our fat front end, 150x17 front and 200x18 rear wheels/tires. This combination will use the original rear fender but will require a new front fender. Xchoppers will make them available as well.
What seat is that?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts