Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone taken advantage of this promotion using the Indian website and noticed the exorbitant shipping rates? I ordered $500 of accessories and clothing and was charged $40 shipping. So much for promotional savings.

The package was 6.7lbs and they shipped UPS Surepost which added 3 days to transit time, UPS ground is 1 day. Looking up published rates, UPS ground is $12.28 and UPS Surepost is $12.72, UPS 2 day air is $26.72. All shippers like Polaris/Indian receive major discounts off published rates from UPS . Seems like gouging customers on shipping.

I rarely complain but this hit a nerve. They will ship free to a dealer but that does not help much if the dealer is 80 miles away or closed.

·
Bronze member
3,468 Posts
They extended it to the end of May... I'm going to get Stage II cams.. but I'm going through the dealer for them... and just let them sit on them until I can get in to get them... I'm 50miles away and they are only letting people in by appointment at the current time..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts