Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some information on leather lever wraps (clutch and brake - no fringe) for the Scout. Tan, of course.

Any good ideas?

I'll even take bad ideas. How do you think I got here!

TIA.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Get em from Marcus at IndianAftermarket. He'll even cut them a bit larger to go over the OEM enlarged grips, that's what I've got. They are a perfect match color-wise, nice and thin, and conform really well once you stitch them on.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get em from Marcus at IndianAftermarket. He'll even cut them a bit larger to go over the OEM enlarged grips, that's what I've got. They are a perfect match color-wise, nice and thin, and conform really well once you stitch them on.
Thanks for the info but I may not have been clear. I am looking for lever covers. Clutch and brake.

It's good to know that I could get leather covers for the oversize OEM ones I have.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I just put a pic in my previous post. Lever and grip wraps. He sells both together.
It's a shame that his site doesn't seem to sell just the lever covers. I'd hate to buy grips just to get the lever covers.

I'll shoot him an email tomorrow.

Thanks again for the tip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts