Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a 3rd party manufacturer that makes this? I really don't care if it doesn't have the huge INDIAN label across it... that's probably why it's so expensive.

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Anyone know of a 3rd party manufacturer that makes this? I really don't care if it doesn't have the huge INDIAN label across it... that's probably why it's so expensive.
Show that photo to your local leather work shop. I'm sure they could make on just as nice and less expensive.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd have to search around for someone like that. I live in a pretty rural area.... But thanks

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the heads up. I guess that's a hard pass then on that particular item.

Had something similar to that. Husband broke his first time he kicked it. Mine lasted a little longer til the clamp broke.

·
Rider
741 Posts
I have the OEM rear highway bar bag. It would not work with the rear pinnacle passenger floorboards that I put on the bike. It is almost like brand new. It just has a couple of minor scratches on it from the floorboard when I was trying to install it and get it to work. I can take a couple of pictures if you are interested in making an offer on it.

·
Rider
741 Posts
@Usafle i sent you a PM. just in case the pictures do not show up on the pm here they are.
B5FA4BED-5DC8-4042-B1A4-8C4903B244C8.jpeg
16D4B747-0827-4386-93E3-EBE005225D46.jpeg
A52CDEC1-3C2C-48E6-A376-9116CA4DE6C3.jpeg

Reactions: Usafle
1 - 14 of 14 Posts