Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using this seat? Genuine Leather Heated Rider Seat, Black | Indian Motorcycle

Thoughts, opinions, reviews? I’m finding the rogue gunfighter seat causes my legs and butt to go numb after about an hour of riding. I’ve been looking at custom options as well, but this seat is a decent price with the promo Indian is running right now. Plus, I really want the heat, since I live in a cold climate.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looks identical to the stock seat on my '16 Chieftain DH, I find it very good, have done some long 600+ mile days on it. Don't know about the heated option. FWIW, I am 5' 8" and 190 lbs.

Reactions: IronDame

·
Registered
471 Posts
It is different than the Rogue seat and I think it may have thicker padding, as it adds a little height to the bike. It is pretty identical to the seat that comes standard on the full-fendered models, except it is wired for heat. I have the reduced-reach version and it is OK for riding around the area for a couple of hours. For longer rides, I am looking at getting an Air Hawk seat cushion that I can remove when not needed.

Kathy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts