Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 darkhorse with LED side running lights (the main headlight is LED as well). A very minor yet odd outcome after this recall service is that my side running lights now stagger when I turn them on. In other words the left light comes on followed by the right light 2 seconds later. This was not the case before this recall appointment. It very minor but so odd I figure to reach out to see if there is an explanation.

Thanks as always!

·
Bronze member
4,304 Posts
I have a 2016 darkhorse with LED side running lights (the main headlight is LED as well). A very minor yet odd outcome after this recall service is that my side running lights now stagger when I turn them on. In other words the left light comes on followed by the right light 2 seconds later. This was not the case before this recall appointment. It very minor but so odd I figure to reach out to see if there is an explanation.

Thanks as always!

My 2018 does this as well. Might be so the current draw on startup is less

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have my SiriusXM powered by the driving lights. Now when I switch from hi to low beam the radio restarts. Not sure how the lights powered by a different switch affect each other but it looks like I will need to find a new source for power.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts