Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done a search but did not come up with what I needed so here goes.
I have a 2015 Roadmaster and would like to pair my Andriod phone with the bike to listen to my music I have on it. I would also like to pair my Garmin 595LM and listen to both through my Sena 10smh. So how do I do this or is it even possible? Thanks Doc

·
Registered
539 Posts
I don't know if it will be of any help, but in this video at about 2:30 this guy is talking about connecting USB or Bluetooth items. I would expect that if your devices put out a bluetooth band to be detected by the bike, then it should work. I mean, to me this sounds great on paper. You'll have to let us know how you make out. But he even has a Sena headset it looks like that was not presently connected to his bike when he filmed it. It's like a tutorial for Ride Command, and to me as a new RM owner, was quite helpful. I have connected my phone and that's it so far. I don't have any other devices for music storage or any on my phone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
How to pair Android phone with the bike (Go to 2:35)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I bought a Sena unit, have t played with it much, but I do know it can only be bluetoothed to one device at a time. You can pair it to your bike and other Sena units and have your phone paired through your bike, but if you pair it to your phone it cannot be paired to your bike. I will need to play with it more because the volume seems to be very low when paired to the bike.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have the Zumo XT installed on my 2018 Goldwing, awesome. The Goldwing’s nav and sound system is worse than my Roadmaster. I listen to music through the RM speakers, and through the Sena headset from the XT While on the GW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts