Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cleaning my roadmaster the other day and under the fairing, right side is a small black colored box with two buttons on it. Looked in the owners manual and found absolutely nothing regarding this switch...any ideas??

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was cleaning my roadmaster the other day and under the fairing, right side is a small black colored box with two buttons on it. Looked in the owners manual and found absolutely nothing regarding this switch...any ideas??
Post a photo. It'll help us get a better idea of what you are talking about. All I can think of is the garage door opener option.

·
Bronze member
3,436 Posts
that's what it is... did you buy it used?.. mine doesn't have the black push buttons just a cover over it... if you bought it used and it's in there all you have to do is reprogram it to your garage door

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, bought it used about 2 months ago....And being dumber than a box of rocks, I have absolutely no clue how to program the sucker. I looked everywhere in the manual, nothing found...if anyone knows where to look up the programming information, I can look it up....thanks in advance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts