Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. Sadly, if I had waited for this sale I would have saved hundreds. Oh well, good to see Indian slashing prices anyway.
ABSOLUTELY! I wish I had anticipated this. I'd easily throw down 500$ for chrome laced wheels.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thank you for the info. Hopefully the pegs are back in stock before the sale is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Thanks! Been lusting after the tour console ever since I saw it on the elite!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the info. Hopefully the pegs are back in stock before the sale is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It might be unlikely maybe call your dealer and see if they will honor the price. I know they are independently owned but if it doesn't say online only I doesn't make sense to me

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
It might be unlikely maybe call your dealer and see if they will honor the price. I know they are independently owned but if it doesn't say online only I doesn't make sense to me
especially when the online orders are fulfilled by the dealer who is closest, or has it in inventory.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
From what I've gathered, none of it makes sense and I'm done with the dealerships. If you need or require a part or accessory that day then local Indian shop might work. I've given up on making sense of Indian shop vs Indian online and which honors this or that. Which one gives points/rebates based upon purchases but doesn't apply to the other... Now, I have been told that the "points" system has been eliminated. Overall rather disappointed with my local Indian resources, which is sad, for they claim to be the flagship store, the biggest and best in the country.
The important thing is the 18 Scout Bobber is solid quality!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts