Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having used these on a Harley to get rid of the catalytic converter to reduce heat and increase power I sent Fuelmoto an email to see if they are doing anything for the Indian Thunderstroke bikes, here is their response:

Yes, we are going to move forward on building a Jackpot head pipe for the Indian Chief. We will also develop fuel maps for the Dynojet PC-V etc..
Feel free to post this info on the forum and if there is anyone that has a take-off factory head pipe they would be willing to send us to borrow or we can purchase that would be great.

--
Thank you........Jamie Long

2215 Kelbe Dr
Little Chute, WI 54140
Tech/Sales 920-423-3309
Fuel Moto Websites: www.fuelmotousa.com www.jackpotmufflers.com

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 03:31 pm, scott hall wrote:

Any plans for making a Jackpot head pipe to eliminate the catalytic converter yet still use the stock heat shields for the new Indian Chief line? There is a lot of interest on the forums.

Thx,

Scott

·
Registered
712 Posts
I would go for a cat eliminating head pipe that let me use the stock mufflers & heat shields, no way you would get a ticket with that set up.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SgtAl, that's what I liked about them on my Harley. Stock heat shields and any slip on you want to use without the cat. I love the look of the stock exhaust on the Indian with it's nice curves. The only exhaust system out there that does away with the cat is the Freedom True Duals and I just think they look odd with 2 separate pipes and one disappearing under the bike. I still haven't purchased my Dark Horse or I'd send my exhaut to FuelMoto in a heartbeat. I was just checking to see if they had plans for the header while planning my customization. I hope it's available when I do get my Indian!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts