Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to give some love to @CraigB1960 and fuelmoto. I put some go fast parts on my Chieftain last week. Added Indian stage 2 cams to go with the zombies and wimmer I already had.. Sent the stock file off to fuelmoto last night and got a pair of tunes to try right away this morning. When I got home from work today I loaded the tunes onto the PV3. Went to load the tune to the bike and something went hay wire in the pv3. Was only showing the stock file on the flash tune. Something was wrong because I had a previous fuelmoto tune and about a 100 dynojet tunes still showing when hooked to a computer.. I emailed Craig at about 630 thinking he would just get back to me Monday. About 5 minutes later he emailed me back. There wasn't anything wrong with the tunes he gave me it was something wrong with the PV3. After about an 1hr and a half of email exchanges we got it figured out.. it turns out the memory got scrambled somehow, so I reformatted the pv3 to erase everything and start over. I reloaded the stock file and the tunes Craig gave me. Hooked it back up to the scoot and it was all better. Point is, its Friday night and after hours but fuelmoto(CraigB1960) helped me out anyways.. Highly recommend.

Besides their tunes rip, so that should be enough reason to buy from them, on top of their outstanding customer service.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
747 Posts
Plus one on CraigB. I have had many interactions with him and he is always quick to respond and always freely offers his advice and help! He is invaluable to the Indian community and an all around great guy!

·
Registered
83 Posts
CraigB is the best and very professional. He spent extra time with me to make sure my bike was tuned properly and got it running perfect. Even took the "clack" out of my engine!!! I would recommend Craig for any PV3 tune needed. FM was great also with their support.

·
Rider
383 Posts
CraigB has been helping me with some fine tuning I asked him about, although I’ll have to wait till spring to continue. I’m not the most tech savvy on computers, Craig outlined the step by step what I needed to do. Worked out well. He has the patience of a saint! Can’t thank him enough.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Craig is definitely my hero. FuelMoto didn't want to offer any advise unless I paid them for it even though I had purchased stuff from them in the past for another bike. I totally get that though.

Craig on the other hand has bent over backwards and helped me whenever I needed help. Craig was a big help!

·
Rider
508 Posts
I agree, CraigB Stage 2 tunes rip, my Chieftain runs so very strong, smooth, and cool, he was a great help sorting out what complete exhaust system would work best for what I was trying to accomplish, and saved me many hundreds of dollars by getting the right system the first time, CraigB1960 rocks! :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts