Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say if you are thinking of procuring a PV3 for your thunder stroke you will not be disappointed with the service after the sale.

I purchased the Power Vision 3 from fuel moto and uploaded my current file to FM and they sent back 2 tunes for my stage 2 Vintage. (one FM and 1 Craig B tune) you will be told to run each for 100 miles or so and just pick the one that works best. In my case neither one were to my style of riding so i flashed my stock tune back in.

Now here is where Craig/Fuel Moto went above and beyond.

I sent Craig an email stating what the issues were with each tune that was sent. He immediately responded back (ON A SUNDAY) with a modified tune and offering to custom tune if i wanted. Custom tune? Hell yea.

I did a couple data logging rides on that same Sunday and then another on Monday , Then forwarding the files to Craig each time between rides. He then worked his magic tweaking the fuel and timing etc. Anyway he nailed it with the 4th revision.

The bike really runs nice now, I am not into hot rodding but but wow it pulls hard and seems to run easier with less effort.
If your on the fence about PV3 or this company, have no fear as you will be taking care of.

I have much gratitude and BIG Thank You to Craig and Fuel Moto.

·
Rider
1,477 Posts
...….and they sent back 2 tunes for my stage 2 Vintage. (one FM and 1 Craig B tune) you will be told to run each for 100 miles or so and just pick the one that works best......
That right there was an impossible task for me to do. I enjoyed Map 1 so much I found it emotionally wrenching at the prospect of moving on to Map 2. Ironically 237 miles later I have just plucked up the bravado to load Map 2. Curiosity has finally got the better of me and having had adequate time with Map 1 feel I am better placed to judge which is the better one? Only really loaded it just in case I may be missing out on something. Will be trying this out at weekend.

Craig I know you'll see this. Hope you're seriously still considering the undercrackers over your trousers photo? Man or mouse? 😂🤣

1 - 6 of 6 Posts