Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some goodies from my Indian dealer today, recall fuses and 2 screen protectors. My Daughter brought me some screen protectors for Xmas by the company Speedo Angels.... It was OK I suppose, made of flexible plastic, unfortunately it left 2mm of exposed screen around the boarder, it was good enough. Anyway I asked my dealer to send me the recall fuses and screen protectors in the post and two days later they turn up.... I gosta say the the quality of the Polaris protectors is top notch... Glass and fit the Ride command screen perfectly. Check it out. The outside picture is the Speedo Angel.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Good to hear. When I picked up my new FTR on Monday my salesman said I’d be getting the screen protector in the mail. Nothing was mentioned about the fuses though.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Good to hear. When I picked up my new FTR on Monday my salesman said I’d be getting the screen protector in the mail. Nothing was mentioned about the fuses though.
given you bought yours recently, the fuse recall might already have been done.
You can check your VIN online

·
Registered
42 Posts
This turned up today...very cool indeed...bit of a speel on the history of the design...👍😎🇦🇺 View attachment 601380
I think this was Indian's apology gift to us first year buyers since they dropped MSRP after we bought them lol.

But who can complain, love the bike, and the picture is better customer engagement than any other vehicle brand I've owned.

·
Registered
42 Posts
In an attempt to not derail the thread:

Is the screen protector really necessary? Obviously it's better to have and not need, but I was under the impression it was already a decently tough weatherproof screen.

·
Silver member
5,440 Posts
It’s an extra layer of protection agains UV and scratches. If your bike is always outside and/or used in bad weather it may make a difference.

my screen looked new after a year before I put the protector on, and actually liked it better without (no glare).

·
Registered
762 Posts
In an attempt to not derail the thread:

Is the screen protector really necessary? Obviously it's better to have and not need, but I was under the impression it was already a decently tough weatherproof screen.
Nah that was my bad man...I accidentally posted that pic in the screen thread. Should have gone in the other one...🥴

1 - 12 of 12 Posts