Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Chaps, I'll set the scene, today in England it's around 12 Celsius I had covered around 25 miles... Sport mode ABS and TC on, Stock tune, Stock pipes... The bike was at around 82 Celsius as I'd just got caught in a little traffic it usually holds a steady 79 Celsius... I was riding through town on quite a bumpy stretch of road, when all of a sudden it feel like the bike was holding back...? The Abs light didn't illuminate. Could this be the bikes way of trying to protect its self and I, as I was trying to accelerate on uneven ground. Not gravel just crappy UK roads. Anyone else had this feeling? This is my first bike with fancy rider electronics. Cheers ?

·
Bronze member
2,033 Posts
For sale lol. I have a different perch coming in the mail for this week to try. The elite didn’t clear the large switch cluster enough.

If it doesn’t sell I’ll throw it on my gfs cbr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sale lol. I have a different perch coming in the mail for this week to try. The elite didn’t clear the large switch cluster enough.

If it doesn’t sell I’ll throw it on my gfs cbr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair play mate, you gave it a go! Have you experienced your bike holding back in the way I've described....?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts