Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
New FTR S owner here, just ordered the print version today. The manual cover says 2019-2020 but if you look in the description notes it says also covers 2022.

Can I please get the link for the online PDF? Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I picked up an FTR R Carbon 2022 last week, after changing the bar ends and installing an SW-Motech carrier I thought it would be to look at service manual - Whoa, the cost to ship to the UK is more than the manuals and Indian US appears not to ship to the UK.

If anyone has one they could email, even an older one for a general idea then I would really appreciate it;

[email protected]

Thank You

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought two FTR's for me and the wife, if someone could please direct me to the service manual for them I'd be appreciative, doesn't have to be 2022, I think anything recent would be perfect. ryan.larsen (at) gmail.com thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Al! New owner of a 2022 FTR R Carbon. Patiently awaiting the title to be mailed to my credit union so I can get my tags and enjoy the bike. While I’m waiting I have a few parts on order and the service manual would be very helpful. Would I be able to obtain the digital copy to [email protected]? Thank you!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Seems like your email address is incapable of receiving the 23.552 Megabyte file. You will need to provide an alternative address.

Also, the only version I have is for the 2019 model.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts