Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this isn't the classified section but I figured anything FTR related would get lost in that part of the forum since we are such a small group...not sure anyone with an FTR even ventures out of this sub section?!

Heading in a different route with my bike.
Price is in Canadian, happy to ship otherwise pick up in Barrie, Ontario Canada, just shoot me a message.

QD slip on exhausts, have about 1000 kms on them. Comes with baffles (Haven't been used) Sound is nice, little deeper and slightly louder than the stock Akro's with the baffles removed. The cans tuck in nice and tight to the bike. Looking for $900 (I paid just over $1200 plus tax, shipping and duty from Italy)

Plate Bracket SOLD

·
Registered
44 Posts
Interested in the NR plate holder. Could you share the specs or a link where you got it. Our Belgian plates are bigger than Aus and NorAm plates.
Thanks and stay safe

Braap!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I’ve just fitted the Naked Rider number plate relocater on my FTR1200RR. It’s a great unit with clear fitting instructions and goes on without a hitch. Makes your ass end super sexy. Got mine from Antique Motorcycles in Victoria Australia. I think it’s the same link you may have posted.

It’s made a massive difference to the look of the bike. 👍😎

·
Super Moderator
4,926 Posts
Any takers on this exhaust? $900 Canadian sadly is only about $640 usd. Save about $400 on buying new.
We'll move this to where it belongs, maybe you'll get a bite? ...and yes, FTR folks can and do go to the Parts for Sale/Wanted section.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts