Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got some stock parts for sale, when I got my FTR 1200S I ordered the spoked wheels, white LED marker lights, raised pro-taper handlebars and a few other misc. parts. I’m interested in selling the original stock aluminum wheels $200 each, both never used and boxed up at the dealer. The stock handlebars and the lights. All never used. Make an offer on those...

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Charleston, SC 29492. I know what we're thinking (if it's the wheels you are looking at)... Shipping cost. Just thought of that myself. I'll have to weigh them when I get home. Whats a zip code for shipping if you decide you want something?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
USPS ground is $91.50 to 95046
(I don't know if I got the weight correct, I put it on a bathroom scale and it looks like about 37 pounds)
I checked the dealer just to know what they go for brand new, $340 for the front and $365 or $385 for the rear.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd be hesitant too so far away! oh well, maybe the next guy won't live by the other ocean...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts