Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,092 Posts
And a lot of cash. Beautifully done I might add. I am a fan of the S&S exhaust but does it interfere with making rear shock adjustments?

·
Registered
10 Posts
How do you like the motogadget mirrors? I’ve been trying to figure out a solution to get rid of the stock Mickey Mouse ears, but haven’t found mirrors I love yet.

·
Rider
1,288 Posts
The Motogadget glassless ones are a thing of beauty but work the same as any other reflective mirror. Depends how bad you want them and how deep your pockets are?

·
Rider
1,288 Posts
Due to the fact my bike was severely delayed and arrived only a couple of weeks before a long haul journey Colin Moore of Moore Speed Racing fitted them for me. Drop him an e-mail and I am sure he'll enlighten you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks, K9F. I've purchased some items from Colin - great team over there. As a general question - did he have to drill the handlebars to run the wiring? Assuming so, but just curious.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello this is my FTR with this mods

Kineo Wheels
Avon Tires
Oem radiator protectors black
Oem tail section
Luimoto seat
S&S exhaust
Exhaust Heat wrap
Motogadget mirrors
MG handlebar turn signals
Lowered feont fender
3d chain
Oem side number plate

View attachment 595809 View attachment 595810
are the Avon tyres (tires) adventure sport or street? - the rims are freaking beautiful

·
Registered
263 Posts
That is a beautiful looking bike. Im quite impressed. Love the tires and the mirrors. A new set of tires will be mounted this spring on mine, along with more aggressive front pads. Seeing a bike with the tall stock mirrors though really makes me want to do that as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts