Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I recently bought a FTR from a friend, an Indian dealer in southern France.
I've already changed the levers and brakefluid reservoirs from Wunderkind, I relocated the numberplate, dumped the cat and put a Akrapovic pipe, removed the baffles, the tires (switching to Pirelli scorpions), mirrors (Motogadget glassless), protections from R&G, barend indicators from Motogadget.

I have so much fun with it BUT I hate the footpegs.
What can I replace them with ?
I don't want the tiny-mini road style pegs, I've ridden dirt bikes my whole life and like off-road style pegs.
I saw some Rollands sands that could match my likes but I can't find them in Europe yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Rolands Sands stuff seems not to be in the European stores yet. If money plays not the highest role you might consider the bear traps from Pro Taper. These are available in the European Indian assortment:

·
Registered
529 Posts
I like the Kuyakyn Riot-X pegs. They have a really gripping metal tooth design but there is a removable rubber piece in the middle as well. Plus they are rotatable to the right angle.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Quick question about passenger foot peg brackets/exhaust mount. Do these brackets just unbolt from the frame or is there something else that I need to worry about if I unbolt them? No longer use the exhaust mount and will never have a passenger.

·
Registered
2019 Indian FTR 1200 S
720 Posts
Besided the exhaust on the right side, the passenger peg mounts dont support or hold on anything else. I put the bolts back in there anyway so I don't have just empty holes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts