Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Indian FTR 1200
2 Posts
I’d send you mine but the postage and the exchange rate wouldn’t be worth it man...well actually you would get a good deal from the exchange...it’s just getting it to you for a good price I suppose...👍😎🇦🇺
Hey Breto, I'm in QLD - I was googling for a FTR Brake lever replacement and came across your post... You wouldn't happen to still have that spare brake lever 😇🙏? Or you or anyone else know of a decent replacement available in Australia?

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah Dave I’ve still got it mate…somewhere in the shed…I’m still at work at the moment. Won’t be home till the 17th mate but I’ll dig it up for you. Just DM me your address and stuff and make me an offer that will cover postage and I’ll send it to you mate…
Breto…👍😎

·
Registered
281 Posts
Damn I just dropped my bike today in the parking lot. The front lever is now bent but still functioning. What are my options?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Damn I just dropped my bike today in the parking lot. The front lever is now bent but still functioning. What are my options?
Firstly - sorry to hear mate :(

Unfortunately I sold my stock brake and clutch lever to someone else in Aus a while back so I can't help out.
Honestly though - the Raximo levers are awesome if you want to get something aftermarket.
But there might be some people here who have changed levers willing to sell their stock ones cheap?
I don't know if they can be bent back.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone in the USA have a brake lever they want to sell? I dropped my bike (fortunately I have the frame sliders and my garage floor is lined with horse stall mats), but the brake lever caught my heater on the way down and broke. There wasn't even a scratch besides the lever breaking.
I have the brake lever. $40, shipped in the lower 48. I also have the clutch lever, $75 for both, shipped lower 48.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone in the USA have a brake lever they want to sell? I dropped my bike (fortunately I have the frame sliders and my garage floor is lined with horse stall mats), but the brake lever caught my heater on the way down and broke. There wasn't even a scratch besides the lever breaking.
I have, OEM $40, shipped. Also OEM clutch, $75 for the pair, shipped in the lower 48.

·
Registered
Indian FTR 1200
2 Posts
Yeah Dave I’ve still got it mate…somewhere in the shed…I’m still at work at the moment. Won’t be home till the 17th mate but I’ll dig it up for you. Just DM me your address and stuff and make me an offer that will cover postage and I’ll send it to you mate…
Breto…👍😎
Awesome thanks mate! I'll send you a DM

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know urgentorange already mentioned it, but it seems many are still missing his post. You can order a replacement lever directly from Polaris for around $80.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hey guys can you help me with my Raximo order? I placed over a month ago but now it says it was delivered in Deutschland?
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Terrestrial plant

·
Rider
1,596 Posts
Raximo are German made. To me it looks like the order has been delivered from the manufacturer to the supplier you ordered them from, the month delay being back-order. The shipment only took 21 hours from start to delivery both in Germany. Contact the people you ordered them from. You should hopefully get new shipment details from the supplier as they forward them onto you or from the shipping depot they have been delivered to?

Reactions: Techno Bobber

·
Registered
281 Posts
Raximo are German made. To me it looks like the order has been delivered from the manufacturer to the supplier you ordered them from, the month delay being back-order. The shipment only took 21 hours from start to delivery both in Germany. Contact the people you ordered them from. You should hopefully get new shipment details from the supplier as they forward them onto you or from the shipping depot they have been delivered to?
So I placed an order that had to be fulfilled from the manufacturer? Now the tracking is for the delivery of goods to the supplier? Who then will ship it out to me?

·
Registered
478 Posts
So I placed an order that had to be fulfilled from the manufacturer? Now the tracking is for the delivery of goods to the supplier? Who then will ship it out to me?
That seems likely. Once mine shipped they took about 4 weeks to show up thanks to customs and such.

·
Rider
1,596 Posts
That will be the responsibility of the people you placed the order with and paid your money to. Get in touch with them in the first instance for clarification. My guess is that you'll now receive a new tracking number from Germany to you, probably after the weekend?

21 - 40 of 46 Posts