Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
101 - 120 of 278 Posts
Well said :)
Don't get me wrong,, I do get that many states requires that.. however, it's of my belief (as a freedom loving 'murican) that if that were to become an issue, and the info they currently have with plate and ID isn't enough, that having a place to put MORE (redundant) info for me explain what I'm reaching for to an unknown and armed man of law it is not the pressing issue...motivating others to help get that bullcrap changed is.. lol

Literally. Laminate your registration and insurance with packaging tape. Fold, keep in wallet. No larger than a credit card. And if you have many bikes, you can put them all on one card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally. Laminate your registration and insurance with packaging tape. Fold, keep in wallet. No larger than a credit card. And if you have many bikes, you can put them all on one card.

Thank you for suggestion, however in the state of Iowa the document is a full 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and I carry a minimalist aluminum billet wallet. So the wallet option doesn't really work for me.

Thank you for suggestion, however in the state of Iowa the document is a full 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and I carry a minimalist aluminum billet wallet. So the wallet option doesn't really work for me.
Time to get another wallet!

I have a carbon clip wallet, I was able to trim down the paper down a good bit by cutting off the Unneeded edges, and just get creative with folding. Ours is a little larger than a half sheet of paper.

Or go digital if your state allows it.

Or keep it in your riding jacket.

101 - 120 of 278 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.