Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I am traveling to Sunny FLA early in February for a conference.
Going to rent a Chief for a couple of days before the conference and looking for some places to ride.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Have a great day
Joe

·
Registered
610 Posts
If you're looking for a day ride, riding around Lake Okeechobee is a good ride. Also the Tamiami Trail (US41) west from Miami is a good day ride.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx Barney, all booked for 2/5 and 2/6 I have a Vintage or Chieftain. Picking up at Eagle rider in Lauderdale.
Looking forward to some sun and knees in the breeze :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thanx Barney, all booked for 2/5 and 2/6 I have a Vintage or Chieftain. Picking up at Eagle rider in Lauderdale.
I hope the weather stays good for you. This is our good riding time of the year but we always have the posibility of a cold front blowing in but it usually only lasts a day or two. This is our dry season also, but rain is always a possibility so bring rain gear.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx Barney, I ride in Boston all year, so your cold not so bad :)
I will bring my leather in case. Thanks again for the tips, I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sounds like a plan:)

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Hi All, I am traveling to Sunny FLA early in February for a conference.
Going to rent a Chief for a couple of days before the conference and looking for some places to ride.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Have a great day
Joe
Let the road be your guide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts