Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a tool that I make, it is constructed using stainless steel and stainless steel hardware, it is laser cut for precise shape and value. This tool will hold the cam sprocket in place on the Thunder Stroke 111/116 motor, so that you can torque the cam and crankshaft bolts to the 52 ft. lbs. with ease during your camshafts installation. The tool is approximately 18" in length for leverage, with 1" wide straps. You won't have to worry about getting it dirty, or paint flaking off, the stainless steel construction makes for easy cleanup. Selling them for $75.00 + shipping, contact me with your zip code and I can get you a quote on shipping. Posting pictures.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motorcycle Automotive design
Product Kitchen utensil Tool Cutlery Wood

·
Rider
914 Posts
Good idea, but won’t work with the pipe I use on a lot of the builds I do. Done a few hundred sets. Good luck with the sale of them.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea, but won’t work with the pipe I use on a lot of the builds I do. Done a few hundred sets. Good luck with the sale of them.
Thanks for the response. That is the nice thing about this tool, it can be used in different positions, so if you are right handed or left handed, it does adapt. Show a picture of the pipe you are talking about, unless it runs in front of the sprocket, this tool would do you some good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts